BainHunters
Hi , welcome to the BainHunters website.We are a clan full of helpful , nice , cool people/staff. The BainHunters clan is a clan where you can do anything pretty much (Pking,Monster trips,Merching,Skilling etc)
You will get loads of loots from monsters as all members will share! If not? They are jerks.
Havnt you registered yet? Go do that! If you already registered , Login!
Enjoy our webiste!
BainHunters
Hi , welcome to the BainHunters website.We are a clan full of helpful , nice , cool people/staff. The BainHunters clan is a clan where you can do anything pretty much (Pking,Monster trips,Merching,Skilling etc)
You will get loads of loots from monsters as all members will share! If not? They are jerks.
Havnt you registered yet? Go do that! If you already registered , Login!
Enjoy our webiste!
BainHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Monster Trip And Merch Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i have to quit bainscape

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lmao
Owner
Owner
lmao

i have to quit bainscape Empty
PostSubject: i have to quit bainscape   i have to quit bainscape I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:39 am

ok i'm quiting bainscape, reason being is my client fucked up and i cannot logg onto any account.i tried undownloaded the client and downloaded it again but it never worked, right when i was starting 2 like the game. so i'm deleting it from my computer, also i tried asking a mod to help me and he said "no" so they i told my friend to lagg the server for me. and he did so hopfully you guys wise up and quit, because the staff sucks ass.
Back to top Go down

i have to quit bainscape
Page 1 of 1