BainHunters
Hi , welcome to the BainHunters website.We are a clan full of helpful , nice , cool people/staff. The BainHunters clan is a clan where you can do anything pretty much (Pking,Monster trips,Merching,Skilling etc)
You will get loads of loots from monsters as all members will share! If not? They are jerks.
Havnt you registered yet? Go do that! If you already registered , Login!
Enjoy our webiste!
BainHunters
Hi , welcome to the BainHunters website.We are a clan full of helpful , nice , cool people/staff. The BainHunters clan is a clan where you can do anything pretty much (Pking,Monster trips,Merching,Skilling etc)
You will get loads of loots from monsters as all members will share! If not? They are jerks.
Havnt you registered yet? Go do that! If you already registered , Login!
Enjoy our webiste!
BainHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Monster Trip And Merch Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jad guide [Using range]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R0fl Sk1ll
Owner
Owner
R0fl Sk1ll

Jad guide [Using range] Empty
PostSubject: Jad guide [Using range]   Jad guide [Using range] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:51 am

Ok , this guide is a jad guide , in this guide you will learn how to defeat jad and surviving the 7 waves,

1.Gear
-You could almost use any gear to do this , remember to bring loads of ammo!Use your best range gear (This is to make it faster) , You could also use black d'hide and that kind of stuff , bit this will slow it down.
Here is what i use!
Jad guide [Using range] Fuberg22

2.Inventory
I will give you 2 examples of what this inventory could look like
- the first inventory is pretty much for those guys that feel scared of dieing.. (EVEN THO YOU DONT LOSE STUFF)! And thats when the sara brews and the pouches come in.With the pouches you can bank and bring out some more food.Sara brews is a pot that heals your HP but lowers your range , atk , str , mage and defence.The good thing with it is that it has 4 doses , and it heals around 22HP i think , and im not quite sure if you can buy it from shops or just make it from herbloring..
Jad guide [Using range] Fuberg23

-The second inventory is pretty much for the "Experienced" guys , tacos , range pots , prayer pots and pouches for banking
Jad guide [Using range] Fuberg24

3.How to get to the cave where jad is
-Open your spellbook , look for the "Minigames" teleport , click it and then click "Fight Pits"
Jad guide [Using range] Fuberg25

Once you get there , follow the path that you can see on the map on the picture above ^ till you find a "Cave Entrance". Once you enter that cave , you will be teleport the to minigame to get the firecape.
Jad guide [Using range] Fuberg26

Now here are the waves...

Wave 1: Really easy , kill the low leveld NPC and get to wave 2.

Wave 2 : The same NPC as before. And there is a new NPC at wave 2 , that will split up into 2 other NPCs once you kill it , this is really easy tho.

Wave 3 : The same low NPC as the 1 at wave 1 , then a lvl 90 RANGING NPC.Which means that u put range pray on and run up to it and easily kill it.Then the NPC that splits up again.

Wave 4 : The same low leveld NPC as the 1 at wave 1 and a level 180 NPC that uses MELLE attacks. Run up to it and kill it with MELEE prot pray on.Then the Level 90 again that uses RANGE attacks , put RANGE pray prot on and kill it.Then the low leveld NPC that splits up into 2 other NPCS.

Wave 5 : The level 180 MELEE NPC , Use MELEE pray prot , then the level 90 RANGE NPC , Use Range pray prot.Now to a new NPC at level 360 that uses MAGE attacks , Put MAGE pray prot on and kill it.Then the low leveld NPC that splits up in to 2 other NPCS.

Wave 6 : Now , onto the harder parts. There will be 2 level 360 NPCS that uses mage attacks , kill them both using MAGE pray prot.

NOTE:LAST WAVE! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ATLEAST 1 SPACE IN YOUR INVENTORY!OR ELSE YOUR FIRECAPE AFTER BEATING JAD UP WILL DISAPEAR!!!!

WAVE 7! : The last wave! Here the difrent atk styles are that he uses:

Maging:When he uses mage attacks , he stands up , when he does that , make sure u put MAGE prot on.
Ranging:When he ranges , he stomps , so make sure you put range prot on when he stomps! he could 1hit you!
Melee:To avoid getting killed , you ALWAYS have the melee prot on , and only change it when you see that he does for Example ; A mage attack , then just switch back to melee and wait for his next move... and so on till he dies. After a while the healers will spawn , dont mind the healers , they just fail.

And now you have your very own firecape! CONGRATZ!
I hope this guide helped you guys!
Jad guide [Using range] Fuberg27

Guide made of :R0fl Sk1ll
Guide idea:S A D
Pictures:R0fl Sk1ll
Back to top Go down
https://bainhunters.forumotion.net
Mod Hcgabber
Mod Hcgabber

PostSubject: Re: Jad guide [Using range]   Jad guide [Using range] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:13 am

very nice guide
Back to top Go down
R0fl Sk1ll
Owner
Owner
R0fl Sk1ll

PostSubject: Re: Jad guide [Using range]   Jad guide [Using range] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:47 am

Thanks , i had to beat jad doing this also , it took me around a hour including the DC'S..
Back to top Go down
lmao
Owner
Owner
lmao

PostSubject: lolz   Jad guide [Using range] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:20 pm

u fucking bitch lol why didn't u make this guide when i was trying 2 beat jad?
Back to top Go down
R0fl Sk1ll
Owner
Owner
R0fl Sk1ll

PostSubject: Re: Jad guide [Using range]   Jad guide [Using range] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:55 am

I dont know ;S.... im pretty messed up atm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jad guide [Using range]   Jad guide [Using range] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jad guide [Using range]
Page 1 of 1