BainHunters
Hi , welcome to the BainHunters website.We are a clan full of helpful , nice , cool people/staff. The BainHunters clan is a clan where you can do anything pretty much (Pking,Monster trips,Merching,Skilling etc)
You will get loads of loots from monsters as all members will share! If not? They are jerks.
Havnt you registered yet? Go do that! If you already registered , Login!
Enjoy our webiste!
BainHunters
Hi , welcome to the BainHunters website.We are a clan full of helpful , nice , cool people/staff. The BainHunters clan is a clan where you can do anything pretty much (Pking,Monster trips,Merching,Skilling etc)
You will get loads of loots from monsters as all members will share! If not? They are jerks.
Havnt you registered yet? Go do that! If you already registered , Login!
Enjoy our webiste!
BainHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Monster Trip And Merch Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King368 introduction (friend of R0fl Sk1ll)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
king368
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
king368

King368 introduction  (friend of R0fl Sk1ll) Empty
PostSubject: King368 introduction (friend of R0fl Sk1ll)   King368 introduction  (friend of R0fl Sk1ll) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:04 am

Well with what i should start lol! ? i asced R0fl can i join the clan he said shure.

I started this clan cause its the best clan evaah and i think this is really the best clan in bainscape. GOOOO BAINHUNTERS

I started playing Bainscape because original RS started to be boring and too hard to play.
AND: if someone needs material help or anything else pm me. king

AND GOOO BAINHUNTERS affraid

FREE DILDOS lol!
Back to top Go down

King368 introduction (friend of R0fl Sk1ll)
Page 1 of 1